Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Citrix

From: "Yvan L" <laverdiy () sympatico ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:58:30 -0500

Hi,

Citrix maintains a small access database on each server in the farm. This database is located (default location) at "%ProgramFiles%\Citrix\Citrix Resource Manager\LocalDB\RMLocalDatabase.mdb". It contains all the info you need and much more. Make sure you do not lock the file when attempting to read it. This info can be fetched with a script through an odbc connector and dumped into a remote database. Otherwise, Citrix wipes the data periodically... Then, you can historically extract whatever info you need. There is also a funtionnality in Citrix that automatically moves all the info to an Oracle or SQLServer instance but I haven't played with it so far.

I hope this helps,

Yvan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Shenk" <jshenk () decommunications com>