Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Wireless wep crackin on windows

From: "Al Smolkin" <UnODir () hotpop com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:03:54 -0400

My apologies. My memory let me down. It was EtherPeek and NetSense, not AiroPeek.
http://www.wildpackets.com/corporate/casestudies
near the bottom of the page.

On Thu, 27 May 2004 09:06:39 -0400, Angelacci, Anna M. CONT (SPAWAR) wrote:

Just curious, what brought you to the conclusion the Navy has selected
Airopeek?

Anna Angelacci, MCT, MCSE, CNE, CCNA
ASC Wireless Security Analyst
email: Anna.Angelacci () Navy mil
Phone: (843) 218-6312
Cell: (843) 478-5013
                      | |
               )_) )_) )_)
           )___))___))___)\
        )____)____)_____)\\
        ^^^^ Code 511 ^^^^
Wireless Solutions Lab 1L7-2,Bldg 3147
SPAWAR Systems Center Charleston
PO Box 190022
N. Charleston, SC 29419-9022
Confidentiality, Availability, Integrity