Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: PWDUMP Parser

From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 18:04:50 -0800

no need for a tool my friend:
C:\findstr Administrator blah.pwdump
also look at /G for using a list.

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
 Mike Anderson <mike_and () yahoo com> wrote:
Already did some googling on this subject to no avail,
so I thought I would start here for an answer.

I have a rather large pwdump file (over 3000 accounts)
that I am working with.  I need to extract
approximately 200 user names/hash pairs from it. Other than using notepad/word to do a find/search then
copy and paste, does anyone know of a "pwdump parser"
that is out there? I envision inputting a user name
(or list of user names) and then having it return the
user name and hash pair in a text file.

Thanks..

=====
Mike Anderson