Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: IP Address Auditing Tool?

From: "J Jason Bridge" <jbridge () rogers com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:15:42 -0500

Depending on what equipment you have in place for your switches etc.  The
manufacturer usually provides some sort of Network Monitoring tool.  EG.
3COM has a pretty good tool that would do what you are asking.  Or
alternatively you could go out and purchase the network monitoring tool that
FLUKE Networks produces.  I have used it and it does some great things in
addition to the auditing you are seeking.

HTH
Jason