Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: nessus which plug'in reports which vulnerability?

From: "Vaccare, Anthony" <rvaccare () ola state md us>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:13:58 -0500

No problem cissper.  It was a good question, something I hadn't even
thought about.  So, it goes to show that there's always someone else out
there that has the same questions as you.  If you haven't already, I
recommend that you join the Nessus ListServ (there is a link on Nessus'
web site, www.nessus.org).  It's a very busy ListServ, as you can
imagine, so if you aren't fond of getting a lot of e-mails, then you may
wish to abstain.  I have all messages from that ListServ forwarded to a
folder, where I can view them when I have time.  A lot of them, I don't
read, but I have an archive of topics in case I ever need some answers.
Also, the owner of Nessus, Renaud Deraison, is VERY responsive to
questions posed by ListServ members.  Good Luck!