Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Exploit Archive

From: Senser <senser () orange fr>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:05:27 +0200

Hi all,
I've added a collection of working exploits and some other tools when rematering the knoppix std to suit my needs, you can get a copy at http://www.nskb.net/Downloads/ToolkitCDv01b.iso (md5: f7f2cff91b5fccb5d47e554efb9c0fb4).

You can get a list of the tools of the std edition of knoppix at http://www.knoppix-std.org/tools.html, the following ones were added: Rdesktop, Scanssh, Aps, Desproxy, Metasploit Framework, Captive, Dnstracer, SING, dllint, Shellforge, SSlDump, and a nice collection of exploits.

NB:Works like a charm under vmware, language is french, an update of this cd will be released soon, anyway remastering is not so hard if you got the time....

Hope this helps...

Alexandre Verriere (Maxwell), http://www.nskb.net

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction
with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking course,
learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a course
taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/InfoSecInstitute_pen-test_040817