Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Mini Access Point

From: "Jeffrey" <jeffreyd () the-dominion net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:40:03 -0400

Hey People,

Just wondering if anyone is aware of a mini 802.11b access point that can be plugged inline with a network device such
a printer.  I am conducting a pen test and would like to use this device in my social engineering attack.

Thanks
Jeff

FREE Whitepaper: Better Management for Network Security

Looking for a better way to manage your IP security?
Learn how Solsoft can help you:
- Ensure robust IP security through policy-based management
- Make firewall, VPN, and NAT rules interoperable across heterogeneous
networks
- Quickly respond to network events from a central console

Download our FREE whitepaper at:
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/Solsoft_pen-test_031015