Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Bluetooth

From: Rus Foster <rghf () fsck me uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:06:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 gilles.lami () hays-dsia fr wrote:

Hello pen-testers,

We all know tools to test wifi 802.11 techno ( a wireless card, a pignail,
an antenna and airsnort, netstumbler, and other Windows or Linux  tools )

But does anyone know tools or documents to test bluetooth technology (
802.15 ) ?
Any help greatly appreciated.

Not strictly my field (I just lurk) however Linux with the bluez
(bluez.sf.net) stack and sdptool you can scan the area using

sdptool browse

Just my 0.02p

Rus

--
http://www.65535.net | MSN: support () 65535 net | e: rghf () 65535 net
                  "More bits for your bite"

Did you know that you have VNC running on your network?
Your hacker does. Plug your security holes now!
Download a free 15-day trial of VAM:
http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html