Penetration Testing mailing list archives

FW1 CheckPoint script

From: "Giuseppe Marullo" <giuseppe.marullo () iname com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 06:13:06 +0100

Hello to all,
I would like to know if there a way to display the content of object.c file
using a "gui".
I need to compare objects defined on the management server against a db and
I would like to perform some simple checks.
I need to know what is around already since I am writing a simple program
that should be able to dump hosts, networks etc. from the firewall. If you
would like to take a look: http://www.xar.it/vopos
Any feedback would be appeciated.

    Giuseppe Marullo
giuseppe.marullo () iname com

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/