Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: how to Dump users with Dial in rights?

From: "Sacha Faust" <sacha () severus org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:45:57 -0500

I think this can be easely done using WQL  by just entering the dial in
right option in the query
instead of just listing all the users. I think this should work on nt4 sp6
but not 100% sure.

var machine = ".";
var locator = new ActiveXObject("WbemScripting.SWbemLocator");
var service = locator.ConnectServer(machine);
var wqlquery = service.ExecQuery( "SELECT Name,FullName FROM
Win32_UserAccount");
var f = new Enumerator (wqlquery);
for( ; !f.atEnd(); f.moveNext()){
        var p = f.item();
        WScript.Echo("Username : " + p.Name + '\n' + "FullName : " + p.FullName );