Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE:how to Dump users with Dial in rights?

From: Thad Horak <thadhorak () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:33:06 -0800 (PST)

I would suggest using rasusers.exe from the NT
resource kit. If I remember right it will give you
exactly what you want. Good luck.

Thad

You wrote:

I am doing an audit of a windows NT network (nt
domain) and they do not have
a list of users with dial in rights.  Is there any
tool to query and check
which users have this right?  They company has 1500 +
employees so I am
trying not to go through one by one.

thanks

Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN
Hotmail.
http://www.hotmail.com

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security
Intelligence Alert (SIA) Service. For more information
on SecurityFocus' SIA service which automatically
alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities
please see: https://alerts.securityfocus.com/