Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Wireless Security Tools

From: Jon <warchild () spoofed org>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:08:29 -0400

Hi
I've been trying to compile a list of wireless security tools, I think it's
pretty much there with the exception of a few beta tools.  Or so I
think.........

If you know of any other good tools out there could you kindly let me know
so that I can include them

thus far I have:

NetStumbler
Kismet
Fake AP
Wellenreiter
AirSnort
WaveStumbler
Wireless Scanner
Airosniff (need new URL)
AiroPeek
Stumbverter
AP Scanner
Sniffer Wireless

And to fill in the blank spots that those tools may not cover,

        http://www.packetfactory.net/projects/radiate/

-jon

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/