Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: How to Tackle the Legal Tangle?

From: <matt () mail1 i1 net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:11:04 -0500 (CDT)

This is a good question I'd like to learn more about. Aside from standard
consulting/contracting agreements, what additional documents are needed to
protect ourselves and our companies.

mt

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Biju Mukund wrote:

There is a lot of confusion on the Legal Documents that we need to sign and
protect ourselves (I.e Pen Testing Company)before we accept a Assignment.
Consultants and legal 'experts' dump loads of papers which no one really
understands.
Is any one aware of a web resource where one can find all/some documents
which we might use before and after Pen-testing assignment?
Or is there some one who can guide us on "How to Tackle the Legal Tangle?"

Regards
Biju Mukund

BS 7799 Certified Auditor
MIEL e-Security Pvt. Ltd
bmukund () mielesecurity com
www.mielesecurity.com

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/