Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Non-GUI intrusion

From: "Todd Ransom" <transom () extremelogic com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:28:03 -0400

I don't think it matters if you use the GUI or not, it's going to send
basically the same traffic across the wire.  But if command line is what you
want, take a look at the net commands.

net view \\computername (queries the computer for shares)
net view /domain:domainname (queries the domain browse list just like net
neighborhood)

TR