Penetration Testing mailing list archives

LDAP + Active Directory

From: "Tim Russo" <trusso () wireguided com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:13:51 -0400

I have discovered that I am able to connect anonymously to my clients active
directory/LDAP port (389). Using an LDAP client I can connect, but I do not
see any information. Is this because the directory is empty or that I am not
using the correct protocol version (3?) and/or BaseDN? Is their a way to get
a listing not knowing the correct DC?

Thanks.

-Tim

Tim Russo
Email:  trusso () wireguided com
Tel:            781.849.9323
Fax:            781.849.0127

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/