Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: opinions on Vigliante's SecureScanNX for attack/pen work?

From: H Carvey <keydet89 () yahoo com>
Date: 27 Nov 2001 06:50:14 -0000

Only prob is finding info right now on SecureScanNX,
no one seems ot be talking about it or much info,
even google.com only brings up but a single page of
hits. Interesting indeed...

Yes, it is.  I just did a Google search using only
"securescannx" as the search term, and got several
hits back.  I then went to the Vigilante homepage,
and from there found a Features site for
SecureScanNX as well as a technical whitepaper
that may be of use to you.

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/