Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Download fw1 topology

From: railwayclubposse () hushmail com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 19:34:07 -0500 (EDT)

When I use the Secureclient to try to download topology, it asks me for
a certificate. I don't get anything else.
If I use a certificate, I get some very interesting and cool things in my
users.c file. How do you get it before you authenticate? They've got the
latest version/sp.

The SDK for the API (OPSEC) used in all the Checkpoint products is available
for download. Could be fun.

David Wray [mailto:davew () sec-tec com] wrote:
I often try to perform a download VPN
topology request using Checkpoint Secureclient. Once the download is done,
any request for the Internal IP address scheme will prompt for a username
and password.

Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com