Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: "bonded and insured"

From: "Bill Casti, CQA" <quire () casti com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 20:23:16 -0400 (EDT)

You get bonded and insured as a consultant, regardless of the specialty.
Contact The Hartford insurance company. That's who I get my bonding
insurance from as an independent consultant. I pay around $400 a year for
up to a million dollars coverage for "non-performance", malfeasance, etc.

    Bill Casti, CQA                                 Email: bill () casti com
     Cell: +1 877 289 2645                            Fax: 703 834 8209
                There's no limit to what can be accomplished
                 if it doesn't matter who gets the credit.