Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Port 2001 question -Reply

From: Oliver Petruzel <oliverpetruzel () EMAIL COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:45:09 -0500

I think you all may be right, and it was the filtered ports which were
throwing me off.  I have not encountered too many routers lately
filtering only 137 to 139 specifically so it threw me off... damn..
thought I had a "low hanging apple" here to play with. lol.  Not to
mention that this is the only other port open... no 7001, 9001 etc...

oh well, I shouldnt be so quick to jump to conclusions.