Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Tool kit assembly

From: "xbud" <xbud () g0thead com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:57:55 -0500

I agree, all of the tools you show that come with trinux are great, but
don't forget 'netcat' and since it was mentioned that it might be an MS
infested network : enum , legion ,readsmb.c , smbcrack.c (for win9x boxen),
l0phtcrack and all of the NTRK's will come in quite useful as well.

-xbud
xbud () g0thead com
opadilla () lonestar utsa edu
"I only drink to make other people interesting"