Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] SecurityFocus.com Temporary Mailing List Shut-Down

From: listadmin () SECURITYFOCUS COM
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:53:08 -0800

Hello,

Please be advised that all Security-Focus mailing lists will be shut down
this coming weekend, from 1:00 pm (Pacific time) Friday, January 26, until
no later than 8:00 am (Pacific time) on Monday, January 29, for a major
facilities upgrade. (The site may be up and running prior to Monday
morning, so please feel free to check it before that time.)

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. We hope that by
taking the time to upgrade our facilities now, we will be able to continue
to meet your needs and maintain the highest possible standards down the
road.

In the unfortunate case that our upgrading procedures take longer than we
are currently anticipating, we ask that you be patient and rest assured
that we will be working to the utmost of our abilities to restore full
service as quickly and completely as possible.

We thank you in advance for your understanding, patience and cooperation.
And we look forward to resuming the mailing lists next week.