Penetration Testing mailing list archives

SMBRelay issues

From: Thad Horak <thadhorak () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:17:49 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone successfully used SMBRelay to gather any
information during a pen-test? I'm trying to get it
working in my lab and continue to run into errors.
I've got it to grab port 139 on my w2k box, but it any
machines try to connect to it, I get something like
"Error receiving data". Does anyone have any notes
from successes? All I can find is the write up that
Sir Dystic did for the distribution. Any suggestions
are appreciated. Thanks.

Thad Horak