Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] AppScan

From: John Weekley <weekleyj () FOOBARLABS ORG>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:38:30 -0500

"john.george" wrote:

I very interested in knowing if anyone has any experience with an
application scanner called AppScan. It is suppose to be able to continue
where ISS left off, the application level. I started to evaluate this
software today and want to see if anyone else has any good or bad points to
the scanner. The scanner is by http://www.sanctuminc.com .

Thanks,
John G.

Actually, we're in the process of looking at it for our e-commerce
stuff.  I don't have a lot lot of info yet, but I'm willing to send what
info I can gather your way if you wish.

John Weekley

--
"Mr. Foo is a mysterious Second World War product,
gifted with bitter omniscience and sarcasm."