Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] New Secure Programming List

From: Alfred Huger <ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:34:41 -0700

Fwd'd from Bugtraq:

Bugtraq readers, SecurityFocus has opened a new mailing list.  It's called
SECPROG and is dedicated to the discussion of secure programming methods
and
techniques.  One of the goals of the mailing list is to work on a
comprehensive document that will serve as a secure programming guideline.
The document will cover both generic subjects, as well as UNIX and Windows
specific topics.  Previous documents exist, but I could not find any that
are currently being maintained.

To subscribe to this list, send a message to listserv () securityfocus com
with

the following in the body of the message:

subscribe secprog

I've made a rough start at the document, which can be viewed at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/forums/secprog/secure-programming.html

Any constructive feedback on this document (good or bad) is welcome.

- Oliver

Alfred Huger
VP of Engineering
SecurityFocus.com