Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] PBX Security

From: "Gallicchio, Florindo (2282)" <florindo.gallicchio () ESAVIO COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:14:26 -0400

Noah:

I realize that as a consulting company you expended resources to obtain the
information you mentioned in your post.  In keeping with the open-exchange
spirit of the Pen-Test list, would you consider sharing that information
with the members of the list?  Or, do you know of a Web site on which we
could find that information?

Florindo