Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] IIS %c1%1c remote command execution

From: "Bobby, Paul" <paul.bobby () LMCO COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:17:30 -0400

No one answered your question..... nor will I, but at least I will
acknowledge it.

My document directory is stored on my 'D:' drive..... okay, so I can't do
relative directory traversals. I have not been able to refer to the cmd.exe
or other commands either, like rcp.exe

Someone else mentioned different hexcode values....

Well that is because it's unicode and is dependent on the language version
of Windows NT that someone has installed on their system.