Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] RIP & OSPF testing

From: DA Smith <deb () sandstorm net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:40:47 -0500

Go out to the folks on the NANOG list:   The North American Network
Operators' Group

They the are "THE" Engineers who deal with this stuff day to day and
could tell you a few things.

To get onto their list go to www.nanog.org

I'm sure I'll see it, as I'm on that list too, but I don't have a
"Posting" account, which means I signed up just to lurk and not take
part in the discussions.

It's a good list to join to find out information on this sort of
thing.

--Deb