Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] On Line Scanners - Sorted

From: Thomas Reinke <reinke () E-SOFTINC COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:05:54 -0500

One more for the list - SecuritySpace Audits

 http://www.securityspace.com/smysecure/index.html

Vulnerability scanner with 540 vulnerabilities (based on nessus
test suite), updated regularly (i.e. within 24 hours of a new test
being available in the nessus suite), with any single test being
executable for free, and a nominal fee for running all 540 tests
against an IP. Available reseller/consultant programs. (My personal
opinion is that it's the best on-line version out there, anyone
having suggestions on how to make it better, feel free to send
me suggestiosn off-line).

Cheers, Thomas

Talisker wrote:

Hi
Many thanks to all those that responded, these are what we ended up with
Critical Watch
Hacker Whacker
QualysGuard
Sygate Scan
 CyberCop ASaP
ISS Online Scanner
SecureScan
Symantec Security Check
 eSecurityOnline
Privacy Analysis
Shields Up
Thresher

Thomas Reinke                            Tel: (905) 331-2260
Director of Technology                   Fax: (905) 331-2504
E-Soft Inc.                         http://www.e-softinc.com
Publishers of SecuritySpace     http://www.securityspace.com