Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] "Type-of-webserver"-scanner?

From: "Gallicchio, Florindo (2007)" <florindo.gallicchio () ESAVIO COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:50:46 -0500

You can take the output of your nmap scans and feed it to whisker
(www.wiretrip.net/rfp), a tool that will give you the information you need,
as well as information on scripts running on each box.

Florindo

Florindo Gallicchio
VP, Business Development, Information Security
esavio
florindo.gallicchio () esavio com