Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Router Audit

From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 18:15:07 +0100

David

I wrote a Cisco Router checksheet about 18 months ago, it only took a couple
of days therefore it's a little rough around the edges, but it includes your
default passwords and a few configuration settings.  It's manual though so
You have to dust of the keyboard and throw away the mouse

if you visit the URL below go to security oversights then Cisco

Andy
www.networkintrusion.co.uk Listing all known commercial IDS
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.