Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Remote VNC Installation

From: "Brentlinger, Mike (ISS eServices)" <mbrentli () ISS NET>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:31:02 -0400

All: excuse the mass mail but I though more people than just the author of
this mail would be interested.

MarkRobert; Ive actually written a couple of bat files that will do this.
Unzip this and have a look :-) My friends at work call me oneslice (dont
ask), hence the file names, and the file "vncsave" is just a reg dump of the
required reg settings.

The app used to import the reg file is "reg.exe" that I belive came with the
nt4 server reskit. It is version 1.04 if that helps. I would give it to you
but I dont know if Id violate any software liscenses.

You can open the bat files and see what vnc files are needed.
Enjoy. Write back to me if you need more help.

-Mike Brentlinger
 ISS Chicago