PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Pen Testing Lab Images/Systems setup

From: Jamil Ben Alluch <jamil () autronix com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 17:29:26 -0500

Hello,

This may be a recurring question, but I still wanted to get some input.

What kind of systems do you normally use for your pen-testing labs; more
specifically, are there pre-set images that you use for testing
vulnerabilities and practice ("Ready-to-Hack" systems)?

I'm trying to save myself some time from having to build all the images
from scratch for my testing lab, so any input on the kind of
images/system/setups you use for your in-house exercises would be nice.
Also I want to get some further practice without prior knowledge of the
config of each system in the lab.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

--