PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Average attorney fees for pen-test contracts/contract template

From: Jason Drury <druryjason () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 07:38:06 -0800 (PST)

Legalzoom has a "Legal Plans Attorneys" you may want to check out:
https://www.legalzoom.com/attorneys-lawyers/legal-plans/business

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 9:01 AM, Jamil Ben Alluch <jamil () autronix com> wrote:

Hello,

I am working on budgeting for the insurance and legal for the pen-testing side of my business.
I wanted to have an idea of what are usually the average fees for getting contracts drafted or a contract template
drafted by an attorney in the case of penetration testing projects.

I know a lot of times it might be very project dependent, but I wanted to get a general idea of how much this would
normally cost and get a feel for the variation in prices that may be encountered.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

--

Jamil Ben Alluch, B.Ing., GCIH