PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [GPWN-list] Average attorney fees for pen-test contracts/contract template

From: Jamil Ben Alluch <jamil () autronix com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 11:03:04 -0500

Very true.

I do most of my business in Canada.

ᐧ

--
Jamil Ben Alluch, B.Ing., GCIH
<http://www.autronix.com>
jamil () autronix com
+1-819-923-3012

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

What country are you in? Will make a lot of difference I'd imagine.

Robin
On 14 Dec 2013 15:46, "Jamil Ben Alluch" <jamil () autronix com> wrote:

Hello,

I am working on budgeting for the insurance and legal for the pen-testing
side of my business.
I wanted to have an idea of what are usually the average fees for getting
contracts drafted or a contract template drafted by an attorney in the case
of penetration testing projects.

I know a lot of times it might be very project dependent, but I wanted to
get a general idea of how much this would normally cost and get a feel for
the variation in prices that may be encountered.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

--
Jamil Ben Alluch, B.Ing., GCIH