PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Python script to look up MD5 hashed passwords

From: xgermx <xgermx () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:14:58 -0500

Here's a Pythonic take on the same idea.
https://code.google.com/p/findmyhash/

findmyhash.py try to crack different types of hashes using free online
services.

   - Empty hashes recognition
   - Multi-thread analysis
   - Algorithm recognition from the hash value
   - Pause and Resume options
   - Save the results into a file

-germ