PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Cloud based scanner/attack platform

From: Sherif El-Deeb <archeldeeb () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:05:37 +0300

I have been using linode for such tasks for three years now "pentesting,
scanning, multi/handler...", and if no one directly complaint against you,
they do not mind.
And even when they get a complaint, they simply ask you for clarification
"in opposite to shutting you down".
All in all,  I'm quite happy with their service.