PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Favorite RSS Reader?

From: Nicolas Villatte <nicolas.villatte () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:06:47 +0100

Google Reader has been announced to be phased out by Google in July 2013
due to low usage.

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Nicholas B. <nberthaume () gmail com> wrote:

Recently released for android in tablet form is an application called
"Press".  It hooks google reader and is the only RSS reader I have found
that can handle the number of feeds I subscribe to.  Really helps me get
through articles and organize them so data is pretty easy to uncover.  Give
it a once over if the platform is something you're using and if you have
something better in mind I'd like to give that a spin.

http://twentyfivesquares.com/press/