PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Favorite RSS Reader?

From: Craig Freyman <craigfreyman () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 08:39:44 -0600

The certain death of Google Reader accelerated my quest for a good RSS
feeder. I think I found my favorite => http://www.feedly.com/home

If you haven't tried it, check it out, I love it!

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Alex Kornilov <alex.kornilov3 () mail ru>wrote:

On 12/29/12 11:58 AM, Nicholas B. wrote:

Recently released for android in tablet form is an application called
"Press".  It hooks google reader and is the only RSS reader I have found
that can handle the number of feeds I subscribe to.  Really helps me get
through articles and organize them so data is pretty easy to uncover.  Give
it a once over if the platform is something you're using and if you have
something better in mind I'd like to give that a spin.

http://twentyfivesquares.com/**press/<http://twentyfivesquares.com/press/>

not a free app :-( You are forced to give Google your credit card data :-(
Can't recommend that.