PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: PCAP file "per-running-process"

From: Sandro Gauci <sandro () enablesecurity com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:22:24 +0000

On OSX, Little Snitch (commercial desktop firewall) can dump pcaps for
selected processes. Only tried it once myself (and I'm not an active little
snitch user) but it seems pretty cool and similar to what you're asking for:

http://www.chrisle.me/2012/11/little-snitchs-hidden-pcap-network-sniffer/

Sandro Gauci
Penetration tester and security researcher
Email: sandro () enablesecurity com
Web: http://enablesecurity.com/
PGP: 8028 D017 2207 1786 6403  CD45 2B02 CBFE 9549 3C0C