PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Oddness on an old email address

From: Michael Wilson <pauldotcom () siteshadow com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:30:11 -0500

Do you have any friends that like messing with you?

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

On 10 March 2013 12:40, Herndon Elliott <alabamatoy () gmail com> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:02 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
In the last couple of months it has been used to sign up for a
number

Add the address to stopforumspam.com  It wont do anything for the ones
already signed up, but may cut down on the ones yet to come.  SFS has
dramatically reduced spam signups on the little forum that I manage.

You have to provide an email address and IP address to register someone, I
don't want to register my email address and I've no idea what IP they are
coming from.

Shame as it might have helped.

Robin

Herndon Elliott