PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: How to perform ip forwarding similar to iptables in ubuntu

From: Dimitrios Kapsalis <dimitrios () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:59:05 -0600

Thank you all for you valuable information. I will try these methods and
see how they do.

I was able to get Charles Proxy to somewhat work, but it wasn't what I
wanted. The application was able to detect that I was tampering with the
traffic and would have the side affect of re-prompting me for credentials
which got annoying. I did not allow for any review of the traffic.