PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: how much does data weigh?

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:51:05 +0100

On 23 October 2012 15:36, Ryan Dewhurst <ryandewhurst () gmail com> wrote:
Sounds accurate to me.

I saw this the other day, not sure how accurate it is but kind of relevant:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c25.0.843.403/p843x403/525017_10151286714802518_1541723172_n.jpg

Thats pretty cool.

Glad I wasn't just making things up. Would make a great pub quiz
question "why does your computer change weight during a normal working
day"

Robin