PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: how much does data weigh?

From: Christopher Croad <ccroad () syr edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:57:55 +0000

It's been a long time since my days as an EE major in college, but I'm thinking the electrons in a capacitor are
relatively constant....they migrate from plate to plate based on its charge state.

O' course, that was 30 some odd years ago, so I'm probably way off base.

Christopher D. Croad, Director of Information Security
Information Technology and Services, Syracuse University
205 Machinery Hall
ccroad () syr edu  |  315-443-3989
PGP Key Available at pgp.mit.edu (ID 0x8D8F9CD7)
Follow "SecureCuse" on Facebook and Twitter for InfoSec information!