PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Informal Infosec Meetup in Norfolk, VA

From: James Philput <jamesphilput () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 23:37:14 -0400

Interesting, the last time I visited the HRGeeks site it hadn't had a post in several months. It looks like it has become more active since August. Thanks for the pointer, I'll reach out to them as well.

James

On Sep 13, 2011, at 10:56 PM, Kevin Shaw wrote:

A few of the HRGeeks/757Labs folks are infosec folks; the military/ contractor ones are pretty lowkey about it. I bet they'd help you organize. I would participate but I'm going to be staying in Hagerstown during the week and working in Reston.