PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Informal Infosec Meetup in Norfolk, VA

From: Udiggity <udiggity () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:47:56 -0400

I'd be willing to give it a shot.

On Sep 13, 2011, at 21:57, James Philput <jamesphilput () gmail com> wrote:

Hello,
   I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in starting an informal infosec group in Norfolk, VA.  I'm looking
for a group of infosec geeks who want to occasionally meet at a local bar to share war stories, and generally engage
in the kind of conversation that gets blank looks in other circles.   I've lived in the area for a couple of years
now, and haven't found anything similar, so I thought I'd try to make what I've been looking for.

Regards,
James