PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Security Tips For The Small Business From 70, 000 Feet

From: Russell Eubanks <securityeverafter () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 14:57:12 -0400

Adrian,

I recently submitted a SANS GCIA Gold paper on implementing the SANS Top 20 Security Controls in a small business. I was inspired by the success of the US Department of State. My method was to lean into existing security and admin tools and not spend any extra money. I believe it turned out nicely. I am about half way through a series of blog posts on this work at www.securityeverafter.com.

Hope it helps,
Russell Eubanks