PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Blackberry App. Store for Enterprise Clients

From: Sec <security4at () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 23:41:32 +0200

Hi,

One of my client as me about the dangerous  to open the blackberry app store to all empl. Without additional security
configuration on the blackberry server itself.

Do blackberry as well some source code check as apple or it is possible to write a app as on the android platform
without any q&a or security checks?

Do you know if any app for bb on the market who can read existing content from the existing blackberry?

Do you see any security risk from the point of the ISO to open the app. Store?

Thank you,

Michael

Sent from my iPad