PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Lastpass Alternatives

From: Mad Marv <Marv () madmarvonline com>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 08:02:18 -1000

Since so many people have mentioned Keepass, and I recommend it a well, I wonder how many are using Keepass 2.x vs.
1.x. I'm on 1.x and have no plans to upgrade because of compatability issues with .net.

Marv

In Nate <innate1 () gmail com> wrote:

I have been looking for an alternative to lastpass since they experienced "unusual" activity a bit back. My
requirements are a multiple-platform and multiple mobile device support. Given the recent RSA issue, I'm not sure what
the best in class token based solution is at the moment, but would welcome any thoughts or input as I would like it to
also support token based 2 factor authentication.

Cheers.