PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Nessus Parser v0.10

From: Cody Dumont <CDumont () nwnit com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 16:07:08 -0400

Greetings All,

I just released the lastest version of my Nessus Parser, here is an exert
from my blog posting at www.melcara.com

Nessus Parser v0.10 ­ This is a program to parse a series of Nessus XMLv2
files into a XLSX file. The data from the XML file is placed into a series
of tabs to for easier review and reporting. New features with this edition
are better reporting of policy plugin families, user account reporting,
summary graphs, and a home page with summary data.

I hope you enjoy the script and feel free to provide any feed back.

Thanks PDC...

Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged, confidential, and/or exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or return email and destroy or delete this message
along with any attachments immediately.