PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: IP address management/inventory

From: Michael Douglas <mick () pauldotcom com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 02:17:14 -0500

I do it with OSSIM

It's not always the easiest to get setup...

but you'll be tracking your systems LIKE A BOSS with this suite of tools.

Just check these screenshots out:
This is what you asked for:
http://www.alienvault.com/opensourcesim.php?section=Screenshots&slide=12

These are some host detail components that will make managers want to hug you
http://www.alienvault.com/opensourcesim.php?section=Screenshots&slide=9
http://www.alienvault.com/opensourcesim.php?section=Screenshots&slide=10

I really like this tool... If you have a largish network, I cannot
recommend something like OSSIM enough.

Hope this helps!
- Mick